Thursday, April 27, 2006

Now Entering "The Diaper Zone"

I bet you didn't know this, but there's a whole group of people out there getting excited over what their children are "eliminating" into. Believe it or not, though, they're not crazy. Well, they better not be, because I'm quickly becoming one of them!

That's right, friends. I have discovered the exciting world of cloth diapers. I know you're probably thinking, "Diapers? Exciting?" but it's true. This stuff is soft, cute, environmentally friendly, and healthier than disposables. You just want to put it up to your face it feels so good (providing that it's clean of course!).

There are SO many options from which to choose. It's actually a bit overwhelming. I just know I'm going to spend a fortune on the quest for the perfect diaper! Many of them have good resale value, though. They've made it so easy and desirable to cloth diaper now. It's great!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks, Miranda! I'm still very amused over how excited I am about the whole thing. I saw in your profile that you're from Tennessee. We're from Chattanooga! We just moved out here last fall. We really like it, but I miss the abundance of GREEN. :)