Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Blogger Superlatives

For a "regular" blog poster, I realize that I am pretty irregular. While I have managed at least one post per calendar month since my blogging debut, that's about the only thing you can truly count on from me (though I do aim for more). Will I post again tomorrow or a month from now? You just never know! I realize this may irritate what few readers I have, but I am a tired and busy pregnant mama. I make no apologies. Instead, I'm going to give myself an award!

Most Sporadic Blog Postings


So, which award should you or your blog receive? Don't be shy!

1 comment:

Edie Guess said...

you are very creative - maybe that is the award you should get and leave the sporadic one for me! Since you already have the sproradic award then maybe mine should get the WELL - I can't think of anything that just jumps out at me except the Pinkest Award!!