Sunday, April 01, 2007

Happy Blogiversary to Me!

Today is my one-year blogiversary. For fun, I would like for everyone (this means YOU) to post a comment with a fun slogan about yourself or something you love. (At least say hello or something!) If you'd like some help, you can use this advertising slogan generator.

Here were some of my favorites:

  • Designed for Motherhood, Engineered to Last
  • Stop. Go. Mother.
  • We don't just make babies. We make babies better.
  • My Anti-Drug is Jennifer.

Have fun! :)

9 comments:

Chris said...

Happy Blogiversary!!! I Love You!!!

As happy as you may be regarding your blogiversary, remember:

"Happiness is AFOTEC-shaped."

And don't forget these:

"You can really taste the marathon."

"Kids will do anything for Calvinism"

Mrs. Overbeek said...

"I like the children in you!"

Jill said...

"I'd walk a mile for a bicycle"
And, to save on gas,
"Put a bicycle in your tank"

Summer said...

Here's mine:

"I have the cutest dog in the world!"

Just doesn't quite have that slogan ring...

Megan said...

Congrats Jennifer!

Mrs. Overbeek said...

In honor of my husband...
"Baseball:The other white meat"

Mrs. Overbeek said...

Okay one more...
"The chocolate is mightier than the sword!"

This is fun!

Anonymous said...

May you have many more blogiversaries!

This isn't mine but this bumper sticker still makes us laugh:

"Buckle your seat belt--It makes it harder for aliens to suck you out of your car!"

BobPod

Anonymous said...

A Blessed Blog-akah to you and yours!

Bob wants to get me a bumper sticker (just like the Army puts out):

"A MOMMY OF ONE"

Judi