Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

The past month has been so busy that I haven't had a chance to post. It's been a good kind of busy, though--visiting family and friends in Tennessee and Georgia. I'll hopefully get a chance to post some pictures in the next couple of weeks, but, until then, I'll try to entertain you with just a few of the cute things Eliana has been saying lately:

I not my name. My name is Mommy now. There are different kinds of mommies. I don't know why there are different kinds.

I love Grandma. I love Daddy. I love Eliana.

I'm such a good mommy!

Eliana has pretty, curly hair.

Kayla (her cousin), you my granddaughter.

My eyes is cold. I need to wear my sunglasses.

I don't like sleeping.

I cannot go to bed because I sick.

Don't look at me, Evangeline! I trying to eat!

Evangeline, don't look at my food!

I love you, baby sister!

I'm so proud of you, Evangeline!

No comments: