Thursday, September 21, 2006

Tag, I'm It!

I've been tagged by Mrs. J!

Three things I am doing right now: nursing an infant, sipping my decaffeinated sweet tea, and wondering why God blessed me with the most beautiful baby in the whole, wide world

Three nicknames: Jen, Mommy, and Face

Three people that make me laugh: Eliana, Chris, and Summer

Three things on my floor: What do you mean? My floor is always spotless. (Don't hurt yourself laughing too hard over that.) Okay, really - a baby swing, an infant play gym, and a Boppy (Looks like that baby needs to start picking up after herself!)

Three things I can do: sing, sign (a little), and make a PB & J sandwich with a nursing babe in one arm and a phone against my shoulder while counting to ten with my toddler and reminding myself to pay the utility bill

Three things that I love: being pregnant, toothless grins, and hearing Eliana pray

Three people I'm tagging: Rebeka, Elizabeth, and Haley (because she hasn't done hers yet!)

No comments: