Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Note to the Birthday Girl


My darling baby,

I give thanks to God as I remember the amazing day we shared on this day last year. It has been such a wonderful year watching you grow and learn, laugh and play, love and be loved. You are such a blessing to our family and such a beautiful reminder of God's love and goodness to us. Loving you is such a joy, and I feel truly blessed to be your mother!

May God continue to bless you with health and beauty, and may He never cease drawing you to Himself. By God's grace and the gift of the Holy Spirit, may you know and love Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. I love you oh so very much, sweet girl!


Hugs & kisses,

Mommy

5 comments:

Justin said...

Happy Birthday, Anastasia! We love you!

Justin and Julie

Country Needles said...

Congratulations, little girl! Babies grow up so fast! Hugs to you, from The Gallagher gang

Power Up Love said...

I was just passing through and read this post. It makes me think how much better this world would be, if all parents truly felt this way…and shared your message with their children.

Katie L said...

Happy Birthday! It's hard to believe it's already been a year. We hope you all are doing well!

rachwheel said...

Hey Jennifer. I'm beginning to see why I was drawn to you at the get together today. You reminded me of my husband's older sister in some ways.
I think you may find we have much in common. I might just be calling you next time I have a baby. I had Angela without any support from Dr.s or nurses and pushed her out on my hospital bed. I believe in nature, and have great faith in our creator, who has made all blessings and miracles in our lives possible. You have a burning and sweet testimony of Jesus Christ. Perhaps that is why I wanted to know more about you. That's true Christianity. Sorry if I seemed a little nervous. I tend to have anxiety issues which I am striving to overcome by faith on the Lord, Jesus Christ. He has helped me to come far.
I'm thrilled to get to know you better and to have a true, lasting friendship (something I haven't had for a long time now). Feel free to go on my blog and see what I'm all about as well. You're awesome!