Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Adventures in Oregon

Between having no internet access for three weeks, going out of town, and just a really hectic month, I haven't posted in a while, but watch out, because I have a lot to catch up on. To start, here are some pics from our trip to Oregon a week and a half ago:

Look at that smile! We were honored to take part in the wedding of Justin and Julie and so happy to see them married!

Congratulations, friends!

It was so nice to catch up with Tim and Kristin at the wedding. We miss you!


We enjoyed seeing Multnomah Falls while we were in the Portland area.


We also drove up to Washington for a couple of hours. I couldn't help but be amused at the state highway symbols shaped like President Washington's head.

Then we drove to the coast, where we walked on the beach and ate way too much clam chowder.

Anastasia's thoughts on seeing the Pacific Ocean for the first time.

I had drawn a picture of myself walking on a beach for some birth art I did while I was pregnant this last time. Interestingly, this beach looks exactly like the one in my drawing.

Anastasia enjoying this view of Montana on our way home.

No comments: