Friday, January 18, 2008

A New Chapter

We recently learned of the Air Force's approval of Chris's request for separation. This means that, starting August 15 of this year, we start a new chapter in our lives. I don't know where we'll we living in 7 months. Sometimes that makes me feel somewhat anxious and frightened, but mostly it seems exciting and adventurous (even if it is in a stomach-churning sort of way). I could site so many examples of God's gracious and amazing providence in our lives, and I have faith that this situation will be no different. May He place and use us where and how He pleases.

2 comments:

Summer said...

We're praying for you all and excited to see what God has in store!

Anonymous said...

Well sometimes God leads you places that you'd never expect to be. Sometimes you'll ask "why" when you should be saying "Thank you Lord". I know I've been down some roads that did not feel right according to my knowledge, but I felt like it was what God wanted. Every time in His time I could see why I was lead in a certain direction.