Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday to the Princess!

The smallest among us celebrated her first birthday on July 5! I can't believe it's already been a year since her birth! Our precious, little girl is growing up so quickly and doing so many new things now! It's as if she understands that she's a big girl now and has decided to prove it to us. She is a walking, talking, signing fanatic! I just love to see how proud she is of herself.
She had a great first birthday! See for yourself:
She really loved opening her gifts. She kept handing me all the little pieces she tore off.

Her new walking toy. She now wants to walk everywhere! Thanks, Grandma & Grandpa!


Blowing out the lone candle (with some help from Mommy).


Getting her first bite of cake! (For those that are interested, I made the Bunny Birthday Cake from Super Baby Food.)


Mmm...this is good!


Back off! This is my cake!



Evangeline, you are so very beautiful to me, and I thank God for making me your mommy. Happy birthday, princess!

No comments: