Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Busy Times

Whew! What a month (or so) we've had! We've been up to so much, and I haven't had a chance to blog about it! So here's my fly-by post about a little of what were up to in May:

Evangeline said her 1st word (other than "Mama" and "Dada") - "Hi!"
She has since added "Uh-oh."
She still signs "milk" a lot and has recently started signing "Daddy."
We are now up to 4 teeth!


Mother's Day
What can I say? I love my precious little girls, and I love being a mommy! Thank you, God!

Eliana's Birthday
My little girl is now three-years-old! Sometimes I just look at her and wonder where the time went. I thank God that I am blessed to be a part of her world!
(Don't laugh at the cake. It was husband's fault.)


Our Anniversary
Celebrating 6 years! I am still crazy, madly in love with the amazing man God chose for me. He is my best friend in all the world. I am so very grateful for our life together and pray that God will be pleased to grant us many more years together.

No comments: